- Two standard colour to choose from.
- 2.5cm x 5cm base for writing such as scripture verses.
- ~18 cm height and ~14 cm wide (Measurements may vary due to each candle being hand carved)
- Burn time of more than 24 hours
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected] with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected].
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive.
Looking for a personalised candle for your upcoming event? Here in Church Candles, we have just the one you want. These wedding candles are specially hand carved out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax. With intricate designs all around the candle and Wedding Couple, these candles are a beautiful masterpiece that will look fantastic in the middle of some bright flowers, or even on its own. You can also personalised and customised with photos or writings. It will even be a wonderful gift that is sure to please many.
Perfect for Baptism, Christening and Naming or other Christian and Catholic Ceremonies! Also suitable for Weddings, Funeral or Anniversaries. Or simply buy them as a gift or for yourself or your loved ones! Personalised it with writings or scripture verses the way you like. Use it as a Baptismal candle, or First Holy Communion ceremony! So stop looking!
The centre of these Wedding Candles is the Cross, which is the ultimate symbol of Christianity. This is the sign of our salvation where Lord, Jesus Christ, heals the human race and cleanse it with the Blood and Water from His side during His Sacred Passion. The Holy Cross is also the be the centre of the Sacrament of Matrimony where the husband is called to sacrifice his very own life just as Christ give His for His bride the Church.
The comparison of the Church with the body casts light on the intimate bond between Christ and his Church. Not only is she gathered around him; she is united in him, in his body. Three aspects of the Church as the Body of Christ are to be more specifically noted: the unity of all her members with each other as a result of their union with Christ; Christ as head of the Body; and the Church as bride of Christ.