Just Crafting Studio is currently the only candle studio in New Zealand which produces the unique German-style carved candles. Each candle is skillfully hand-carved by our expert candle artist.
Looking after your carved candles
- Do not leave your carved candles (or any candles) under direct sunlight. It may soften the wax over time and change the shape of the candles.
- Dust the carved candle lightly with dried cloth or microfibre duster.
- Avoid contact with water as it may damage the protective layer.
- Avoid extreme heat (such as next to a fireplace or heater, inside a hot car during summer etc).
- Carved Candles can be fragile, transport with multiple layers of bubble wrap (or as per original packaging).
- Never leave lit candles unattended.
- Keep away from children ESPECIALLY when the candle is lit.
- Allow at least 30cm clear ABOVE the candle when it is lit.
- NEVER place lit candles next to flammable objects, these include:
- Hairsprays and other aerosols
- Do not place your candle in the fridge or freezer.
- Avoid extreme temperature change.