- Wedding Candles
- ~18 cm height and ~11 cm wide (Measurements may vary due to each candle being hand carved)
- Two standard colours to choose from.
- 5cm diameter circle plaque for writing.
- 2.5cm x 5cm base for writing such as scripture verses.
- Burn time of more than 24 hours
Personalised Wedding Candles
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected] with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders of this Wedding Candles, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected].
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive.
Please see our Terms and Conditions
Looking for a wedding candle for your upcoming wedding ceremony? Here in Church Candles, we have just the one you want. These candles are specially hand carved out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax. With intricate designs all around the candle and a beautiful cross on top a wedding couple wax decoration, this candle is a beautiful masterpiece that will look fantastic in the middle of some bright flowers, or even on its own. This candle can be personalised and customised with photos or writings. It will even be a wonderful gift that is sure to please many. Perfect for your upcoming Weddings or Anniversaries. Or simply buy them as a gift or for yourself or your loved ones! Personalised it with writings or scripture verses the way you like. Or even use it as your unity candle! So stop looking!
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
The centre of this Wedding Candle is the Cross. The Cross is the ultimate symbol of Christianity. This is the sign of our salvation where Lord, Jesus Christ, heals the human race and cleanse it with the Blood and Water from His side during His Sacred Passion. The Holy Cross is also the be the centre of the Sacrament of Matrimony where the husband is called to sacrifice his very own life just as Christ give His for His bride the Church.
Just as the Catechism of the Catholic Church wrote
The entire Christian life bears the mark of the spousal love of Christ and the Church. Already Baptism, the entry into the People of God, is a nuptial mystery; it is so to speak the nuptial bath.111 which precedes the wedding feast, the Eucharist. Christian marriage in its turn becomes an efficacious sign, the sacrament of the covenant of Christ and the Church. Since it signifies and communicates grace, marriage between baptized persons is a true sacrament of the New Covenant.