- Four colours to choose from.
- ~18 cm height and ~11 cm wide (Measurements may vary due to each candle being hand carved)
- Burn time of more than 24 hours
- These candles contain a 6 cm diameter circle picture frame for a photo or writing.
- 2.5cm x 5cm base for additional writing such as scripture verses.
- Want to keep the candle? Once the hole is large enough, you can place one of our soy tea-light candles.
- Writings can be in gold or silver foiled with no extra charge.
- Send personalised details to [email protected] with your order number.
- May take one to two working days to finalise and complete the personalisation of the candles.
- Please allow additional up to two working days for postage within Auckland and three working days outside Auckland.
Any enquiry such as bulk orders, send us a message using the chatbox or email us on [email protected].
Chiara Luce Crafts and Gifts Limited reserves the right to refuse any personalisation of candles if messages or graphics are deemed to be offensive.
Looking for a personalised candle for your upcoming Confirmation? Here in Church Candles, we have just the one you want. These candles are specially hand carved out entirely from a blend of high-quality paraffin wax. With intricate designs all around the candle and a dove on top of the plaque, this candle is a beautiful piece that will look fantastic in the middle of some bright flowers, or even on its own. This candle can be personalised and customised with photos or writings. It will even be a wonderful gift that is sure to please many. Perfect for the upcoming Confirmation or other Christian and Catholic Ceremonies! Also suitable for Weddings, Funeral or Anniversaries. Or simply buy them as a gift or for yourself or your loved ones! Personalised it with photos or scripture verses the way you like. Use it as a Baptismal candle, Confirmation or First Holy Communion ceremony! So stop looking!
The centre of this Confirmation Candle is a Dove holding an olive branch. Dove is a sign of the covenant between God and the human race. In the great flood, a dove is a sign which God signal Noah that the flood is over, the world is once again cleansed and creation renew. The Holy Spirit appeared as a Dove in the Baptism of Our Lord in the river Jordon where Jesus, the Son of man, cleansed the human race, renewed the whole fallen creation.